E1: 76B: Wrong Purchase Use Code on Sales Order (P4210BR) Created with EDI (R47011) for Brazil
(Doc ID 2691216.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales order does not take Purchase Use Code from P76B432 when it is created with EDI R47011
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Set Brazil localization ON
2. Set P4210BR version ZJDE7001 with Purchase Use Code = 1 - Purchase Use Code will be overridden from P76B432 - Purchase Use Code, corresponding to transaction nature and suffix.
3. Set R47011 to call P4210 version ZJDE7001 which calls P4210BR ZJDE7001
4. Set P76B432 with Transaction Nature 511 and suffix 00 to take purchase use code different from purchase use code from item
5. Check P4101 Regional Info for item purchase use code
6. Insert into P47010 values (Branch, Customer, Item) that generate sales order with transaction nature 511 and suffix 00
7. Execute R47011 and notice purchase use code is taken from item master regional info and not from P76B432
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document