E1: 13: P48315 Schedule Compliance Is Calculated Incorrectly
(Doc ID 2691337.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After scheduling work in the Crew Scheduling Workbench (P48320) and saving metrics using the form action, the system will update the F48311 Resource Assignments table Maintenance Scheduling Status (WSCHP) to a value = 2. This will indicate that the hours are considered Scheduled in the F48315 (Crew Schedule Metric).
Subsequently if another Work Order is added in the Crew Scheduling Workbench for that week but the metrics are not saved, the corresponding F48311 record will have the WSCHP = 1.
After work is reported as completed in Crew Schedule Assignments (P48330, row action, Complete), the Crew Schedule Completion Metrics (R48327) is run to update the Completed Schedule Hours and Completed Hours in the F48315. However, the system updates both fields with the total Completed Hours. The Completed Schedule Hours (HRSSCHC) should only take into account F48311 records with Maintenance Scheduling Status (WSCHP) set to a value = 2.
1. In the Address Book (P01012), create one crew record and two employee records.
2. In the Resource Master (P48310), create the crew record for the crew address book.
3. Create the Resource Master records (type 01) for the employees under the crew from step 2. Assign each a valid Lead Craft value.
4. In Maintenance Schedule Periods (P48302), set the week prior to the current week as current (row exit, Set Current).
5. Add a Crew Schedule Metric (P48315) for the prior and current week.
6. Add two CAM Work Orders (P13700/P13714) using the crew in dates within the current week.
7. Add Labor Details (P13700/P13714, Labor tab to P13732) to both Work Orders using the Lead Craft values from the Resource Master.
8. In the Crew Scheduling Workbench (P48320), inquire on the crew for the next period and click on the Unscheduled Work link.
9. In the Search for Unscheduled Work screen, select the Work Orders and add them to the schedule. Click Save and Close.
10. The system will return to the Crew Schedule Workbench. Select Form Action, Save Metrics.
11. In databrowser, inquire on the crew¿s records in the F48311. Notice that the Schedule Status (WSCHP) for each record is 2.
12. In Maintenance Schedule Periods, set the current week as current.
13. Add a third Work Order for the crew with labor details using the Lead Craft records (P13700, P13714 and P13732).
14. Return to the Crew Scheduling Workbench (P48320); select Current Period/Unscheduled Work.
15. Add the new Work Order to the schedule in the Search for Unscheduled Work screen.
16. Inquire on the F48311 again; notice that the newly added records have the Schedule Status field = 1.
17. In Crew Schedule Assignments (P48330), select the labor detail records, a resource and click Assign Resource.
18. In Crew Schedule Assignments, select some but not all of the records with Schedule Status = Scheduled > Saved. Select all records with Schedule Status = Scheduled. Click on Row Action/Complete to complete these tasks. (after completing, only one record with 8 assigned hours is displaying as not completed).
19. Return to Maintenance Schedule Periods on final time and set next week as current (P48302).
20. Run the Maintenance Schedule Completion Metrics (R48327) over the crew number.
21. Review the pdf report; notice that the system does not distinguish between Completed Scheduled Hours and Completed Hours.
22. Inquire on the Crew Schedule Metric (P48315). Notice that the Completed Scheduled Hours and Competed Hours are the same. Furthermore, the Schedule Compliance percentage is inflated given that it is taking into account F48311 records that are set as Scheduled rather than only Scheduled > Saved (WSCHP).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!