E1: 76C: Unable to Create Taxed Sales Orders for Colombia Localization Users
(Doc ID 2691765.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The client is unable to setup taxed sales prices if Colombia localization is activated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In System Constants (P41001) Enable Sales Taxed Prices checkbox is checked and By Sold To radio button is selected.
- In the User Profile (P0092) set the Localization Country Code to “CO” (Colombia)
- In the Customer Billing Instructions (P03013) the Use Taxed Prices field is not available on the form.
- Change the Localization Country Code to “PE” (Peru) in the User Profile (P0092)
- In the Customer Billing Instructions (P03013) the Use Taxes Prices checkbox is now available to be checked
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document