E1: 32: P41202 (Summary Availability) Generates Error 4790 (Item is not Configured) when Taking the Row Exit for Configuration for a Configured Branch/Location/Lot
(Doc ID 2692353.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Summary Availability (P41202) errors 4790 (Item is not Configured) after selecting the Row exit for Configuration for a configured Branch/Location/Lot. The system appears to be violating against the last branch listed on the summary availability form which is a non-configured branch
(4790) Item is not Configured
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
- Create a new configured item
- Add three branch records
Two which are stocking type 'C', One which is stocking type 'P'
- Create a purchased item for the configured items P rule
- Complete a work order for one of the configured branches
- Inquire on the configured parent in Summary Availability (P41202)
- Select the secondary location made by the completion
- Take the row exit for configuration
- Error 4790 (Item is not Configured) is generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document