E1: FDA: RDA: Form Design Aid and Report Design Aid Are Crashing When Editing Text Variables in 64Bit Tools
(Doc ID 2692935.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 1_9.2 64-bit and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 64bit development clients, Form Design Aid (FDA) and Report Design Aid (RDA) are crashing when editing text variables. This issue does not happen in the corresponding 32bit clients.
- Login to 64bit FAT client
- Open P31P001 in FDA
- Select Project Workbench form (W31P001P)
- Select Form -->Text Variables
- In the Text Variables form, edit any available text variable and press down arrow to go to next line
- At this point, FDA will crash
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document