E1: 05T: ESS Daily Timeentry Allowing Future Time Entry For Pay Types That Are Set NOT To Allow The Same
(Doc ID 2692994.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Employee Self-Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ESS Time Entry Allows Future Time Entry For Pay Types Set Not To
Exception Pay types are set up to allow future time entry so employees could request time off in advance. In addition, there are pay types set up to not allow future time entry. The processing option of P051125 is set up to allow future time entry based on the pay type setup.
Using the system as set up above an employee can enter future time entry for pay types that are set to not allow future time entry.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Log in to P051125 as an hourly employee.
2. Select Daily Time Entry (P051127)
3. Enter a pay type that is set to populate the pay type field with future time entry.
4. Populate the date fields for future time requests.
5. Tab down and the pay type field for future time entry opens up where an employee can go back to the future entry and enter a pay type that is set to not allow future time entry.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document