E1: 45: Changing the Adjustment Schedule on a Kit Order with Kit Pricing Method 4 Does Not Recalculate Prices
(Doc ID 2693990.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a kit is set to price based on sum of the component discounted prices (kit pricing method 4) and a user changes to a different price adjustment schedule on the sales order header of a previously created kit sales order, the prices are not recalculated.
Steps to duplicate:
- Setup a Kit with Kit Pricing Method 4 (Sum of Component Prices)
- Create a Kit Adjustment for Regular Prices and put it in an Adjustment Schedule for Regular Prices
- Create a Kit Adjustment for Special Discount and put it in a second Adjustment Schedule for Special Discount Pricing
- Create a Sales Order with the Adjustment Schedule for Regular Prices and verify the prices are correct. Save the order.
- Reinquire on the order and Row Exit to Order Header Revisions
- Change the Adjustment Schedule to the schedule for Special Discount Pricing and go to the Detail.
- Check the prices in the detail and notice the special discount was not applied.
- Run Sales Order Batch Price Update (R42950).
- Re-inquire on the order.
- Select the first k1t component line.
- Row Exit to Price History.
- The Special Discount Pricing was still not applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document