E1: 13: Cafe One Grid Layout Disconnect Between Equipment Master And Equipment Rates (P1701 / P1301)
(Doc ID 2694252.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Café One Custom Grid Layout and dynamically linking fields i.e. Rate Group ACLO from the P1701 Equipment Master to the P1301 Equipment Rates there is a disconnect and the requested field or fields information is not passed causing incorrect data to be loaded into the To / destination program, P1301 in the case.
Steps To Duplicate
1. Go to Equipment Master P1701 / P1702 and create an asset i.e. 996 with a Rate Group setup as i.e. 01
2. Go back to menu G1311 / P1701 and inquire on asset just create
3. Go to User Name / Roles and Click on Edit Form Layout
4. Click On Add Button
5. Click on and drag EnterpriseOne Forms to bottom of screen
6. Enter Link Application P1301 wait for screen to load then select Form W1301A, Dynamic Link, and Rate Group = mapped To
7. Now go back to P1701 Equipment Master screen above, and in the QBE Line find the Rate Group field DLO1 Cat Code 9 and click on the plus Icon, and make sure ACLO1 (Rat Grp is returned at the bottom of the screen as the Dynamic Rate Group mapped field. Then Click the Save Button
8. Now go to top of the screen and Click Save Button and name the Café One Custom Layout as i.e. Rate Group Link P1701 T0 P1301 and click OK.
9. Go back to bottom of the screen and notice that data from the P1301 Work With Equipment Rates has loaded. However the Search / Linked data is incorrect. Its showing All Rate Groups not the rate group that is currently being inquired on in the P1701 above i.e. 01.
10. Test it one more time. Close out of the P1701, then go back into the P1701 Equipment Master. Notice the Dynamic link screen of the P1301 is still linked. In the P1701 inquire on just Rate Group 01. Notice in the P1701 only assets with a Rate Group of 01 including the test asset i.e. 996 are loaded. However at the bottom in the P1301 again all Rate Groups are loaded.
11. Now go to menu G1343 / P1301 Equipment Rates and inquire on Rate Group 01 and notice only Rate Groups of 01 are returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document