E1: 43: Inventory Transfer (P4113) does not Save the To Lot Status Code when it is Blank and Pasted from an Excel File
(Doc ID 2694913.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inventory transfer P4113 does not save the To Lot Status Code when it is Blank and pasted from an Excel file. If the Blank To Lot Status Code is chosen from UDC then it is saved.
1. Create 2 serialized items
2. Add quantity 1 for each of them with status code = Q
3. Set P4113 processing option Tab Process, option 5. Lot Status Default = 1
4. Create Inventory Transfer P4113 for both of them to primary location and paste the details from an Excel file, including the To status code which is blank
5. Save the transactions and notice a new secondary location has been created with correct serial number but Q status code instead of blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document