E1: SEC: P98LPSEC Not Showing Address Number Or Name
(Doc ID 2695668.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Application P98LPSEC is not showing Address Number or Name as P98OWSEC did.
- P98LPSEC only shows short and Long User ID
- Admin needs the ability to see Address Book Number and Address Book Alpha Name to confirm a users identity before changing passwords in a dataset
- P98LPSEC needs P98LPSEC W98LPSECAH updated to function similar to P0092B.
- Admin is at a great security risk without this additional information
- P0092B F00926.Fetch Single is bad code and did not return the Group Name in our old environment. P98LPSEC needs to be User ID not User ID/Role based on debugging in my dataset
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document