E1: 13: Using Item Search and Select to Return an Item to the Parts Detail Creates a Duplicate F3111 Line Number (P13730)
(Doc ID 2695869.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the P13730 Parts List and using the Item Search to find an item, without first showing all lines, and there are more than 10 lines on the parts detail, when the selected item is returned to the parts detail and saved, the system creates a duplicate F3111 line number.
- Create a P13700 / P13714 Work Order and go to the parts detail (P13700 to P13714, click on Parts tab to P13730) and add more than 10 parts on the parts list P13730.
- Change tabs so only lines 1-10 are showing. if you use the Item Search link without first showing all lines, the issue will be duplicated.
- Click the item search link, look for any item and add it to the parts list.
- Item is added before the last line. Click save.
- Check the F3111 for new record and it has a duplicate line number. This is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!