E1: 51: Progress Entry By Job (P510212) Creates Incorrect EAC Amounts
(Doc ID 2696326.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When filtering the Progress Entry by Job (P510212) on Level of Detail, the system incorrectly adds the original budget amount to the new EAC and ETC amounts. This happens when the Method of Computation (MOC) on the account is 'S'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new job:
2. Add accounts and budgets using P510121
3. In the Job Status Inquiry screen, select the row with the account with MC=S and take the ROW exit for Progress Entry by Job:
4. In the header, change the Level of Detail to '8'
5. Change the value of the Projected Final Amount and click 'OK'
6. Review results on Job Status Inquiry
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document