E1: 42: Partial Ship Confirm (P4205) of Direct Ship Order (SD/OD) with Override Unit Cost Retrieves Item Cost File (F4105) Cost
(Doc ID 2696673.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user manually enters the unit cost on the SD, the OD is created with the correct unit cost and extended cost. If the user ship confirms a partial quantity, the new OD line is written with the SD unit cost. If the user ship confirms another partial quantity or the remaining quantity, the OD line is written for the Item Cost File (F4105) cost. A review of the OD record corresponding to the SD shows the price override (PROV) is populated on the first lines and blank on the second and subsequent ship confirmed lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a direct ship order and manually populate the unit price and unit cost for the item.
- Review the OD record and confirm the OD was created with a unit cost equal to the SD unit cost.
- Ship confirm a partial quantity of the SD.
- Review the new OD line and confirm the new line is created with the SD unit cost.
- Ship confirm another partial quantity or the remaining quantity.
- Review the new OD line and note the unit cost has been retrieved from the F4105. The corresponding SD shows the override unit cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document