E1: 42: Revenue and Advanced Pricing Journal Entries Have Different Business Units
(Doc ID 2697456.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Update (R42800) generates the Revenue Journal Entry in one Business Unit and the Price Adjustment Entry in a different Business Unit.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- The Item has a different G/L Class Code that the Price Adjustment
- DMAAI 4230 with a specific G/L Class Code is hard coded to use a specific Business Unit for SO Sales Order Types.
- Advanced Pricing DMAAIs leave the business unit blank to default from the sales order header revenue business unit for SO Order Types.
- Process the order through Sales Update (R42800)
- Business Unit on Journal Entries from Sales Update (R42800) are not the same
- The Revenue Journal Entry uses the hard-coded Business Unit
- The Price Adjustment Journal Entry uses the sales order header branch plant business unit.
- How can the Price Adjustment be set to default the same business unit as the Revenue Journal Entry?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document