E1: 44H: Allow for $0 takeoffs and bring them into the Lot Start Workfile
(Doc ID 2697515.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Homebuilder - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Allow for $0 takeoffs and bring them into the Lot Start Workfile this provides the ability to communicate information with trades without an impact on cost.
1. Run Lot Start (R44H700) on a Lot and locate a Cost Code that has multiple Items
2. With the Cost Code identified, delete the Lot Start Workfile records (Labor Items also deleted in this example)
3. The Cost Code does not have an Original Budget
4. Increase the Original Budget to some noticeably high amount.
5. Have a valid Takeoff for the Cost Code that includes the Item (no Sub Item can be present)
6. On Material Item Pricing, change the pricing on the Item to $0.00. Note: Supplier Assignment is in effect for the Trade Code in the Community
7. Re-run the R44H700 (Lot Start)
8. The Lot Start Workfile is pulling quantity correctly, along with pulling in BLANK on the Extended Price for our $0 Item (DRY-BUILD-MATL)
9. An addendum to the Budget Original is seen
To see the Original Budget updated to match the total in the Lot Start Workfile.
The Lot Start Workfile updates the Original and Revised (Current) Budget with the total in the Workfile or the amount copied from the template (Proforma) job.
The expected results would be Original and Current Budgets = $1,326.78. The Lot Start Workfile should replace the amount plugged in with the actual amount in the Workfile.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document