E1: 34: P3411 Processing Purchase Order Cancel Message Creates Web Exception and Zombie Process (P3411)
(Doc ID 2697843.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Purchase order cancel message is processed in P3411, for an order released from a blanket, if the attached blanket change order is greater than 000, a web exception occurs. The P3411 goes into a zombie status.
Web Exception Error: There was a problem with the server while running business function ProcessMessagesEditLine Line Number 450. In Form P3411_W3411D
1. Create a purchased stock planning data item, suitable for this test.
2. Enter an OB Blanket Order with change orders enabled and then change the order quantity or unit price so have a blanket order line, change order 001.
3. Create planning demand, such as forecast, for the purchased item and run MRP.
4. Process a P3411 O or B order message, releasing the OP from the blanket. OK so far.
5. Change the demand, such that the OP gets a cancel message, such as by deleting the forecast record and rerun MRP.
6. Using P3411, set to release from a blanket, process the cancel message in P3411.
Note: System generates a web exception error; There was a problem with the server while running the business function ProcessMessagesEditLine. Please
exit the application and restart it. Button clicked Line number 453 P3411_W3411D.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!