E1: 43: Amount Does Not Balance to Gross Error (ID 0088) when Creating Progress Payment for Partial Amount with Threshold Set to Zero
(Doc ID 2697917.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating the voucher with progress payment, the user manually keys a partial amount in the Amount to Voucher field and processing option 5 on the Process tab is set to 1, Quantity/Amount Manually entered. The system calculates retention on each line correctly. Gross Amount, Retention, and Remaining Amount in the header is correct. When the user clicks Ok, the system changes the Gross Amount and displays the hard error, Amount Does Not Balance to Gross.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create subcontract order with retention.
- Setup threshold for the supplier as 0
- Create progress payment voucher in P4314 using version where processing option 5 on the Process tab for Quantity/Amount is set to 1, Manually entered.
- Manually populate the Amount to Voucher with a partial amount.
- Note the system calculates retention on each line correctly. The gross amount, retention, and remaining amount in the header are correct.
- Click Ok to accept the order. Amount Does Not Balance To Gross (Error ID 0088) is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document