E1: SCHED: Scheduled Jobs with Recurrence Types 61 And 62 Stop Rescheduling After Daylight Saving Time Change
(Doc ID 2698360.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the server clock change to Daylight Saving Time (DST), EnterpriseOne Scheduler (P91300) jobs with recurrence types 61 and 62 stopped creating new schedules in the F91320 table.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Before the beginning of DST in any particular year (e.g., Mar 8 in the USA for the year 2020), ran Solution Explorer (activconsole.exe) on a fat client and log into E1.
2. Fast Path: P91300
3. Created recurring scheduled jobs with no end date of recurrence types 61 and 62, as well as other types.
4. On the date that the server switched to DST (e.g., Mar 8, 2020 for USA) the clocks moved forward an hour from 1:59:59 to 3:00:00.
5. Scheduler jobs with recurrence types 61 and 62 stopped creating new scheduled records in F91320
6. Other scheduled jobs with different recurrence types continued to launch and create new F91320 records.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document