E1: 12: P12105 Not Posting the F0911 Records to the F1202 and Causing Corruption with the New ESUs Applied and Using Unit Number as the Fixed Asset Identifier
(Doc ID 2699058.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fixed Assets - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the P12105- Single Asset Disposal with the new functionality that post the entries to GA and FA the System and using the Fixed Asset Unit as the primary Fixed Asset Identifier the system is marking the F0911 records as posted but is NOT updating the F1202 file.
1. Review the Disposal Account Rules:
2. Review the FA Constants: This is important as this is the issue:
3. Date Pattern:
4. Add the Asset
5. Add the Cost and A/D to the Asset:
6. Dispose of the Asset
7. F0911 Records don’t get posted to the F1202 file
8. F0911 Records get marked as posted.
9. F1202 is not updated:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document