E1: 49: Incorrect Distance Based Freight Charge with Shipment Level Payable (SLPF) ON
(Doc ID 2699635.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Rate definition with Rate Type: 1 - Unit Amount, Rate Basis / Lookup Type: 8 - Distance and Shipment Level Payable (SLPF) ON is used to rate a load with multiple stops then the freight charges are calculated for each individual shipment which is correct, however the charges are based on the total mileage of the load instead of the individual mileages of each individual shipment / delivery stop.
When Shipment Level Payable (SLPF) is Off then it correctly calculates the freight charge for the load based on total mileage of the load.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) Set up a rate definition with Rate Basis and Lookup type 8 - Distance
2) Set up the lookup type with different distance brackets and different Rates for those brackets
3) Set up Rate schedule and Route for the Rate definition
4) Set up Shipment Level Payable OFF on the Advanced form of the Rate definition
5) P4960 create standard load (ST) with 2 shipments
6) Go to Load Stop screen and enter mileage for each stop
7) Route load and check Load charges
8) Note the total mileage of the load is used to calculate the Payable Freight charge for the load
9) Set up Shipment Level Payable ON on the Advanced form of the Rate definition
10) P4960 create another standard load (ST) with 2 shipments and enter same mileage for each stop
11) Route load and check Load charges
12) Note the total mileage of the load is used to calculate the Payable Freight charge which is applied twice, once for each shipment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document