E1: 46L: P46L31 - Assign/Remove Child LPN From LPN Does Not Save Parent License Plate Container Code
(Doc ID 2700034.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using P46L31 to create a new parent license plate, assigning a child license plate and overwriting the container code for the parent LPN then the P46L31 creates the parent LPN, however it does not save the container code entered and instead uses the default container code from the License Plate constants (P46L001).
Steps to Duplicate:
1) Make sure License Plate constants are set up with Default container code
2) P46L31: Find Child LPN and Select “Create new LP”
3) Click Build and then click Add to add the selected child LPN
4) Go to the Parent LP Information tab and enter a Container code and Click Save changes
5) P46L10 find the child LP
6) Note that parent LP has been created but the container code is the default from the LPN constants (P46L001)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document