E1: 49: P42230 - Online Invoice Does Not Display Freight Charges for Shipments on a Load
(Doc ID 2700938.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When P42230 - Online Invoice is set up to display the estimated freight charges then the billable freight charges are displayed when a sales order is entered and the associated shipment is rated and routed, however when the shipmnet is added to a load then the Online Invoice does not show the freight charges anymore.
The problem is that when the shipment is added to the load the shipment number (SHPN) is blanked out in F4945 and and in order to retrieve the charges BSFN N4901180 - FreightQuoteInInvoice does a joint select over the F4945, F4215 and F4942 which fails to fetch the record.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) Activate Freight Estimate in P42230 processing options
2) Add Transportation Sales order
3) Make sure shipment is routed and has a billable charge
4) P4210: Take Row Exit to Online Invoice and note Freight charges are displayed
5) P4960: Create standard load and add shipment
6) Make sure load is routed and has billable charge
7) P4210: Take Row Exit to Online Invoice and note that No Freight charges are displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document