E1: 13: R1304 (Location Billing) is Missing The Batch # on the R1304 PDF Output Section Headers When P1301 Has a New Rate Period
(Doc ID 2701160.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transfer (P12115) an equipment record to a new billing location, and expire the current Equipment Rates (P1301) and create a new rate making this new rate the Effective Date Range on P1301, When the R1304 (Location Billing) is run in final mode the F1304 table still gets updated with a batch number, however, the R1304 PDF output no longer displays the batch number as it should.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a P1701 / P1702 CAM Asset, installed date Jan 1.
2. Transfer the asset to a couple of locations P12115 through May 31.
3. Run the R1304 in final, and see the Transfer # and Batch # header info.
4. Expire the P1301 (Equipment Rates) through May 31.
5. Create a new Equipment Rate beginning Jun 1.
6. Run R1304 (Location Billing) and see that the Transfer # and Batch # are
no longer on the report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document