E1:17: R1775 (S&WM Work Order Workfile Generation) Causes Rounding Out Of Balance W/taxes & 2 Tax Authorities
(Doc ID 2701808.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using 2 Tax Authorities, the R1775 (S&WM Work Order Workfile Generation) causes rounding out of balance with the taxes at time of Posting. It appears, when using the P4008 with 2 Tax Authorities, the R1775 system will round the Journal Tax Field incorrect in the F4812. This will cause a .01 variance when Posting the AR IB Batch. This also occurred with Tax Explanation Code=C
Error: AA 8/14/2020 2446 Out of Balance.
The Tax Rounding causes it to be out of Balance by .01
- Setup Tax Rate/Area P4008 for 2 Tax Authorizes (BCGP) 5% and 6%
- Setup Customer Master for your AB record.
- Create A Service Work Order for the customer tied to the Tax
- Add Parts List
- Billable Amounts:
- Run the R1775 ==> Creates F4812
- Then go to menu G48S21 (Batch Review P48221)inquire on the batch that the R48121 creates in the batch review program,
- Row exit to Journal Generation...this will kick off the R48300, R48121 and R48131 but the R48300 report will show if there is an imbalance( i.e. the debits and credits don't match)
- Create AR Step:
In batch Review P48221, Select Record. Row exit to create AR (G48S21)
- Final Step to Post:
From Invoice J/E Review, take Row exit to Post by Batch
This launch the R09801
- Here you will see the R09801 and R09801E - Out of Balance Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document