E1: 49: R47032 (EDI Advanced Ship Notice Extraction) not Retrieving Correct Seal Number with Multiple Branch Plants In F49380 (Work with Seals)
(Doc ID 2702517.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the EDI Advanced Ship Notice Extraction (R47032) over a load that contains the seal number in the F49380 table, the UBE is not selecting the seal number based on the branch plant associated with the load. This causes the incorrect seal number to be added to the F470373 when the R47032 is ran if the same load number contains different seal numbers in the F49380. When running the R47032, it can be found the select statement on the F49380 is only by the load number. The seal should be selected based on the load and branch number.
To further clarify this issue, the issue can be replicated by the following steps:
1. Create a transportation sales order in two different branch plants (Ex: branch 20 and 30).
2. Verify the shipments are created for each load.
3. Build a load for both shipments. Verify the load next numbers and build the load with the highest next number value first. When building the 2nd load, manually input the load number with the same load number previously built. This ensures the same load number will be built for both branch plants.
4. Approve both loads in each branch.
5. Using the P49380, enter a seal for the load in branch 20. Make sure this value is lower than the value that will be entered for the other branch.
6. Enter a seal for the other branch. Input a seal number that will be higher than the previously entered seal in the other branch.
7. Confirm both loads.
8. Run the R47032 over the shipment associated with the load in branch 30. This is the second record in the F49380.
9. Verify the R47032 ran without error.
10. Find the shipment in the P47036. Take the row exit to Shipment Revisions. The seal number populated in the record is from the other branch (first record in the F49380). This is the incorrect seal number associated with this load. This can also be verified by reviewing the data in the F470373.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document