E1: ORCH: Select/Deselect Doesn't Work Properly In P03B102 To Get The Total Of Selected Records. - "No grid record is selected" Error in 22.214.171.124.
(Doc ID 2702602.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a receipt based on the CO and Payor, E1 calculates the selected rows and displays in the "Amount Selected" field. Created a Form Service Request using the Process Recorder, but it throws the below error when running the orchestration.
The navigation flow in P03B102 is:
- Open P03B102 from Fastpath.
- Click on Add
- Enter CO=00001 and Payor=4242
- Go to Form::Select
- Click on Find
- Click on the Go to End button (find all the records)
- Check mark the "Select all fetched records" which selects all the records.
- Go to Row::Select/deselect
- Then, Amount Selected will get populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document