E1: 31: Multiple Partial Completions not Updating Operation Status to Completed in Super Backflush P31123
(Doc ID 2702678.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering multiple partial quantities in Super Backflush (P31123), the system will never update the Operation Status (OPST) field to the Completed status (i.e. 30). The P31123 will only update the OPST field to the completed status if the full amount is transacted on the first entry.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Create a manufactured item with two operations in the Item Routing, P3003. Enter Pay Point Code B for both operations.
2. Create a Work Order for the item, P48013.
3. Attached the Parts List and Routing.
4. Inquire on the processing options for the P31123 – Super Backflush. Make sure that the Operation Status for Partial Completions = 20 and Operation Status Code for Full Completions = 30.
5. Access the Work Order in the P31123. In the first operation enter the full Work Order quantity (4) in the Quantity Completed field. Click OK through all called applications.
6. Re-inquire on the Work Order in Super Backflush. Notice that the Operation Status = 30 and that the Pay Point Status = C as expected.
7. In the second operation, enter a Quantity Completed = 2, and click through all called applications.
8. Re-inquire on the order; notice that the second operation shows Operations Status = 20 and Pay Point Status = P. This is correct.
9. Enter the remaining quantity of 2 in the Quantity Completed field and click ok through all screens.
10. Inquire on the Work Order again in the P31123. Notice the Operation Status on the last operation remains at status = 20 even though the Total Quantity Completed shows as the full Work Order Quantity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document