E1: 47: 49: R47032 - ASN Does Not Extract Seal Numbers from Load with Multiple Shipments
(Doc ID 2702711.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the EDI Advanced Ship Notice Extraction (R47032) over a load that contains multiple shipments for different Ship To and there is a Seal numbers stored in the F49380 for each Shipment/Delivery then the UBE creates F470373 records for each shipment, however the Seal numbers are not extracted and F470373.SLN is blank. The problem is that R47032 only selects the F49380 by load number and not shipment number.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) P47HL: Set up Extended ASN Hierarchical Configuration for 2 different Ship To addresses
2) P4210: Enter 2 Transportation Sales order for the 2 different Ship To
3) P4960: Create In-Transit Load (SI) and add both shipments
4) P49380: Add a Seal number for each shipment
5) Confirm Load and Run R47032
6) Check F49380 and a record is added for each shipment but seal number (SLN) is blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document