E1: 51: R51800 Excludes Closed Jobs When Run In Project Mode and the PEC on Job is N or I
(Doc ID 2704137.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currently, the R51800 excludes closed jobs when run in the project mode when using E1 9.2. There should be a processing option on the R51800 that allows selection if the closed jobs (PEC = N or I) should be included or not included on the R51800 when run by project.
The R51800 should not exclude jobs that are closed.
Steps to Duplicate the issue:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Job change it to a Project and assign it to itself.
2. Crete three jobs and assign the Project to the Jobs.
3. Add Cost and Revenue Account
4. Add Budgets to the Cost and Revenue Account
5. Add Acutals
6. Run the R51800 in Preliminary
7. Run the R51800 in Final
8. Run the R5144 to create JE.
9. Post the Entries
10. Add Actuals for the next period.
11. Run the R51800 in Preliminary
12. Run the R51800 in Final
13. Run the R5144 to create JE.
14. Post the Entries
15. Close one of the Jobs.
16. Add Actuals for the next period for the open jobs.
17. Run the R51800 in Preliminary
18. Run the R51800 in Final
19. Run the R5144 to create JE.
20. Post the Entries
21. Review the Results.
All the jobs do not display for the Project and is missing information that is needed for companies that want to include this information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document