E1: 30: Incorrect Version of P3011 (Bom History) Is Being Called From Form Exit in P3002 (BOM) Both Form W3002H and W3002A
(Doc ID 2704180.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect version of P3011 (BOM History) is being called from form exit in P3002 (BOM) both form W3002H and W3002A.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create e version VER3 of P3002 Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Create e version VER2 (different from VER3) of P3011 BOM History.
- In the POs versions of P3002 VER3, set the version for P3011 as VER2.
- Call P3002 VER3, check and confirm this happened. Go to Form Exit and select BOM History.
- This is calling P3011. Check and notice that the version for P3011 is actually VER3, instead of VER2. As if P3002 called a version the same with its own, not as per the POs setup.
Note: P3011 VER3 does not even exist. This happens both in form W3002H and W3002A.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document