E1: 47: Foreign Amount Fields Are Incorrectly Copied Into Domestic Invoice From its Previous Foreign Invoice Lines For Sales Invoice Transactions (810/INVOIC) - R42565/R47042
(Doc ID 2704515.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user run the EDI sales Invoice extraction(810/INVOIC) for set of orders containing combination of domestic and foreign orders and while the Foreign order has been extracted , Foreign amounts and its fields - Currency Amount(ACR), Foreign Open Amount(FAP), Amount - Foreign Discount Available(CDS), Amount - Foreign Non-Taxable(CTXN), Amount - Foreign Taxable(CTXA), Amount - Foreign Tax(CTAM) are incorrectly copied to the next subsequent domestic orders in EDI Invoice Additional Header - Outbound(F470461) table
1. Create a combination of sales order as below
a. Order#1 is a domestic order with two stock lines. Total Order Amount is 1453.12
b. Order#2 is a Foreign order. 1 USD = 1.4062 CAD with one stock line. Total Foreign Amount is 8340.24. Tax at 13% is applied for this order.
c. Order#3 is a domestic order with two stock lines. Total Order Amount is 1145.9
2. Run Print Pick Slip(R42520) for the above orders
3. Process Shipment Confirmation(P4205) for all the orders
4. Set R42525 version processing options as below
13. Print in Foreign Currency : 1
1. EDI Processing Selection : 1
2. EDI Transaction Type : 1
3. EDI Document Type : IN
4. EDI Transaction Set Number : 810
5. EDI Translation Format : X12
7. Transaction Set Purpose : 00
5. Run the Print Invoice(R42565) selecting all the above orders
6. EDI Invoice(R47042) is successfully called generating EDI Invoice(810) documents for each of the above sales order
7. All the respective EDI tables(F47046,F470461,F47047,F470471) are updated.
8. Verify F470461 table for Domestic Order#3 Invoice, the Currency Amount(ACR) and Amount Open(FAP) updated 9424.47 and Foreign Taxable Amount(CTXA) updated as 8340.24. This is incorrect since its a Domestic order, the system must not update these fields.
9. The F470461 shows Order#3 Invoice though its a domestic order has all its Foreign fields(Currency Amount(ACR), Foreign Open Amount(FAP), Amount - Foreign Discount Available(CDS), Amount - Foreign Non-Taxable(CTXN), Amount - Foreign Taxable(CTXA), Amount - Foreign Tax(CTAM) ) copied from its previous Foreign Order#2 incorrectly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document