E1: 49: Option & Equipment Based Rate Applied Twice On Load with Multiple Shipments
(Doc ID 2704695.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a load that contains two shipments with one shipment having an Option & Equipment based payable charge, the charges are applied to both shipments instead of only the one shipment that it was setup for. This happens despite the Shipment Level Payable flag being set in the rate definition and causes the payable charges to double.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Create a Rate Definition Based on Rate Level = Detail Level, Rate Basis = Weight, Lookup Type 1 is based on Weight and Look Up Type 2 is based on Route Code; Make sure Shipment Level Payable is flagged.
2. Create a second rate definition for Options & Equipment. Rate Type is fixed amount; Shipment Level Payable is flagged.
3. Create a Rate Schedule
4. Create a Route
5. In Routing Entry Using Row Exit go to Option & Equipment and add an option/equipment
6. In P4101 create two stock type Items and one non stock item
7. For two stock type items make sure Freight Category Code 1 is populated with same data
8. For Non Stock Item Make sure Freight Category Code 1 has a different value than for the Stock Items
9. Create first Sales Order (one line in order detail) # 9002585 with shipment # 7535
10. Create a second sales order # 9002586 with shipment number 7380 make sure it has two lines one for stock line and one for non-stock
11. For sales order # 9002586 or shipment number 7380 make sure to add option & equipment from P4915 going to row exit Add option and equipment #SS for line number 4
12. Go to Work with Loads and create load # 249 Add shipment numbers 7375 and 7380.
13. In Work with Load go to Row Exit and select Routing Options make sure the load is routed
14. In Work with Loads go to Row Exit and choose Load Charges Rate Name SS (option & equipment) charges have been added twice. Only one shipment had the charges but it added for both shipments.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document