E1: 15: RE Cash REceipts (P15103) Gives a ' Reserved By xxxxx' Error After the Void of a Receipt
(Doc ID 2705448.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to select RE Cash Receipt (P15103) after the receipt had been applied to an invoice and voided, gives an error that record is Reserved by 'user' in P00095. Record is cleared from reservation lock and when inquired on again, the error returns.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create Invoice
2. Enter receipt (P15103) as unapplied (UC) save and post
Note - this shows prepaid rent bill code but prepaid bill code is not used
3. Go back to P15013 and select unapplied receipt.
4. Apply to invoice and post
5. Go back to receipt P15103 and select the receipt.
6. Void receipt
7 Save and close
8. Select receipt (P15103)
9. Error received 'Reserved by xxxxxxxx'
10. Go to P00095 and remove application
11. Delete record.
12. Go back to P15103 and open receipt.
13. Error received again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document