E1: 15: Void of Detail on RE Cash Recieipt (P15103) with Prepaid Rent Bill Code Processing Options Populated Causes Batch to Post Out of Balance
(Doc ID 2705463.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to post a void of detail RE Cash Receipts (P15103) where prepaid rent is defined in processing options, the Post (R09801) only creates one side of JE and goes to error status as batch is out of balance
No work center error - note that batch process is completed normally
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1.Create Lease (P1501)
2, Enter Unapplied Cash Receipt (UC) in RE Cash Receipts (P15103), post
3. Create Invoice (P1511), post
4. Select receipt from RE Cash Receipts and apply to invoice, post
5. Go to RE Cash Receipts (P15103) and drill into batch.
6. Select detail receipt and trashcan to void.
7. Go to Batch Review and select to post.
8. Batch goes to error status with one sided JE
9. No error in workcenter
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document