E1: 44H: Assignment of Supplier via P44H704 - Supplier on the Fly for a TBD Takeoff Incorrectly Creates an Estimated Takeoff
(Doc ID 2705938.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Homebuilder - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following assignment of a supplier in Select from Allowed Suppliers (P44H704 – Supplier on the Fly) for a 'To Be Determined' or TBD Takeoff, the actual Takeoff assigned/created is as an Estimated Takeoff, not an actual quantity Takeoff.
The issue can be reproduced by following these steps:
- Create TBD Takeoffs where Est. Takeoff Flag = 0. (To create an actual quantity, not estimated quantity takeoff).
- Create supporting records in Material Item Pricing and Supplier Assignment for the TBD placeholder supplier (999999) and any actual suppliers that can be assigned the actual takeoff.
- In Supplier Assignment, set the related supplier records with Assignment Status (ASNSTS) = 2 for TBD processing.
- Run Lot Start Generation R44H700 to pull the takeoff records into the F44H711 workfile.
- In P44H711, locate the TBD records (Blue text).
- Select one of the records and use Row Exit to Assign Supplier. Pick one of the suppliers from the list to assign them as the actual vendor.
- After assigning and refreshing the grid, you will see the newly awarded records created by assigning the supplier are displayed in Green Text with Commitment Posting Status (Alias: LSWPOSTC) = E for Estimate. These records should be in Black Text and Com Posting Status = blank.
Current Actual Results:
- The assignment of a Supplier TBD Takeoff generates a green record (Com PS = E) regardless of the value of F44H602.ETF on the source takeoff(s)
When a supplier is assigned to a TBD Takeoff, the system should look to the source takeoff(s) to determine if the resulting Lot Start Workfile records should be an estimated takeoff record.
- The assignment of a Supplier TBD Takeoff generates a black record (Com PS = Blank) if the source takeoff(s) has F44H602.ETF = 0
- The assignment of a Supplier TBD Takeoff generates a green record (Com PS = E) if the source takeoff(s) has F44H602.ETF = 1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document