E1: 08B: Enrollment With Elligibility (P08334) Throws Error If The Plan Does Not Allow Enrollment At Plan Level
(Doc ID 2706447.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Human Resources Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P08334 throws an error if the plan does not allow enrollment at plan level.
1. Create a plan JM1 with Enrollment at plan level is not checked.
2. Create two more plans JM2 and JM3 with enrollment at plan level checked.
3. Add all the plans to a category and set the category rule to R.
4. FP to P08334 and elect the plan JM2.
5. Run payroll till final update.
6. FP to P08334 and stopped the plan JM2 and elect the plan JM1.
7. Error "Cannot enroll in the plan" will be thrown.
8. Select the plan JM3 and click on Elect.
Observed the error "ONE ELECTION IS REQUIRED" is thrown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document