E1: 15: Latest Version of a Lease With Multiple Versions is Deleted after Versioning Recurring Billing and Returning to Lease Master Revisions(P1501)
(Doc ID 2706929.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The latest version of a multi-version lease is being deleted when returning to Lease Master Revisions(P1501) after versioning Recurring Billing for the Lease. This is occurring after hitting Save and Continue and then Cancel.
1. Enter A lease version 1, Click Save and Close.
2. Access lease and user form exit for Recurring Billing and save information.
3. Click Save and Close on P1501 which you are returned to.
4. Access the lease and click on form exit for New Version.
5. Populated the information for lease version and click save.
6. Update the Plan Out and End Date for the lease and click Save and Continue.
7. Go to form exit Recurring Billing to version Recurring Billing.
8. Highlight row in grid of P1502 and click row exit for version.
9. Click OK for version and click OK for Recurring Billing which shows new Recurring Billing line in grid.
10. Returned to P1501, click Save and Continue
11. Click Cancel.
12. From Work with Leases, version 1 is the only version available.
13. Go to P1502 Recurring Billing version 2 is still visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document