E1: 07: Group Plan DBA With Business Unit OF Equal To Y Causesa GTN Error On Payroll
(Doc ID 2707329.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Whenever one of the business units that a Union Employee is charging to has OF flag equal to a Y in Group plan, the DBA, even though it is calculating for other two jobs, is not printing on the stub and thus causing GTN error.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Setup a Hourly Union Employee:
2. Setup Union DBAs: Both DBAs 4526 & 4530 are setup to print by DBA Group 2 DUES
3. Go to Group Plan DBA Setup (P059101) Setup DBA 4530 under 3 different business units:
4. Setup one business unit where the OF = Y.
5. Enter employee timecards ensuring to enter the correct business unit and union code.
6. Run Payroll for this employee
7. Review the Payment and notice the employee has a gross to net error
8. Review the DBAs, notice the zero override dba is not being included, causing the gross to net error.
Before the fix: The override flag is referred without including business unit.
After the fix: BSFN PrePayroll DBA Calculations - B0700005 has been changed to consider business unit when the override for Union level DBA setup is referred.
Members Affected: Pre-Payroll DBA Calculation - B0700005
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document