E1: 07/77: Flat Burden Distributed Gross Pay (DPA) Overstated for Overtime Timecard When Generated Via P186401 Overtime Rules Overtime Generator
(Doc ID 2707680.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Canadian Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Flat Burden (Distributed Gross Pay DPA) Overstead when Running Overtime Generator to create overtime timecard. The system should take the gross pay for each respective pay type and multiple by the Labor Distributed Multiplier setup on the Union rate table to come up with the Distributed Gross pay. The system is doing this correctly when entering regular and overtime timecard directly via speed time entry P051121. However, when using the Overtime Generator via P186401 Rule Set to create the overtime timecard, the Distributed Gross Pay (aka flat burden) is overstated for the overtime timecard.
1. Fast Path (FP) to P059121 to create the union pay rate with the Labor Distributed multiplier of 1.3 with labor distributed method of 1
2. Attach the Union code to employee
3. enter timecard for employee, in this example 11.5 hours in a day and overtime is anything after 10 hours.
4. FP to P186201 and create the employee group for the employee above
5. FP to P186401 / Overtime Rule Set Added an accumulator rule for 10 hours a day. and Submitted the accumulator rule
6. check the report R186404 that a new record with hours 1.5 overtime hours created for overtime pay type
7.Data browser over the F06116 and look at the Distributed Gross Pay DPA for the overtime timecard and the amount is overstated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document