E1: 43: Incorrect Currency and Exchange Rate on Journal Entry Records (F0911) when Using Movement And Disposition Row Exit in Receipt Routing (P43250) Application
(Doc ID 2708911.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a foreign Voucher Match for a partial receipt and when the remaining quantity was disposed on receipt routing, this results in a false/incorrect exchange rate variance.
Issue can be reproduced in the following steps:
- Set Receipt Routing Definition (P43091) .
- Set the route code for a supplier in the Supplier/Item Information (P43090) application.
- Enter a foreign purchase order.
- Receive it in full with receipt routing activated.
- P43250 Receive a partial quantity into stock and use disposition for the remaining quantity. The disposition method Returned is not eligible for payment, so the system will not create disposition journal entries.
- Enter a voucher match for the quantity received into stock and make sure to change the exchange rate to get a variance recorded.
- Check F43121. The variance is correctly calculated for the amount corresponding to quantity received into stock.
- Check F0911. The variance booked to DMAAI 4340 is huge and incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document