E1: 15: Tenant Rent Roll Inquiry (P154210)Is Not Correctly Displaying with Suspended Lines in Recurring Billing (P1502)
(Doc ID 2709337.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Revenue Recognition
Tenant Rent Roll Inquiry (P154210) is not appropriately displaying leases when inquiry is by building and Recurring Billing lines have been suspended.
Units that are associated with leases where the Recurring Billing records have been suspended and did not expire naturally should not appear on the inquiry
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new building (this is easier to view the issue)
2. Create 6 units.
3. Create leases where 2 will expire naturally prior to 5/31/19
4. Create 4 where the leases extend beyond that date.
5. Create associate Recurring Billing (P1502) Some with rent steps and 1 with no rent step.
6. Run Inquiry for building as of current date
7. View the units that display. The leases that naturally expired do not show on the inquiry. Everything is correct at this point.
8. If the rent steps expired prior to the 5/31/19 date, do not suspend them.
9. Suspend the recurring billing lines that would extend beyond that date.
10. Inquire again. Units with suspended lines are still showing on the inquiry for occupied and occupied and vacant.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document