E1: 07: Employee Under Wrong Payband when W-2C or TIS is Present
(Doc ID 2710021.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When employees have W-2c forms, the report sums up W-2 Box 1 amount from all of the W-2 & W-2c records which results in placing the employees under wrong pay band.
1. Set up a semi-monthly, salaried US employee with Annual Salary $230,868.
2. Process payroll for two pay periods so that the accumulated taxable gross wages will be $19,239.
3. Run R058515A for the employee with appropriate processing options and make sure employee is counted under the pay band 1 ($19,239 and under).
4. Setup year end ID and include the employee in the year end UBE. Attach W-2 standard report to the report menu with some date specified in Date Printed.
5. Process year end for the employee to generate W-2 form.
6. Access Employee Tax History. Modify the taxable gross for FEDERAL A of the employee to $25,000.
7. In the Year End ID, setup the Additional Parameters for Address Number to include the employee.
8. Submit Changes Only and review W-2c form is generated for changes in Box 1 taxable gross.
9. Run R058515A for the employee again. You will notice that employee will be counted under different pay band. This is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document