E1: 05T: Generate Timecard Entries R052901 Loops and Causes the UBE Kernel To Go To Zombie
(Doc ID 2710152.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This issue is AS400 Enterprise Server specific. The Generate Timecard Entries R052901 loops on an AS400 server until terminated or the UBE Kernel will go to Zombie status. The issue occurs only when there are MTD hours populated for more than one month for an employee in the F06145 [Calendar Month DBA Summary History File] table.
1. Create an employee with a Pay Frequency of Semi-Monthly
2. Ran the Payroll for on the dates 01/15/2017, 02/15/2017, to create a two months History in Table F06145
3. Created Timecard for the employee for date 03/01/2017 and 03/02/2017
4. In the Processing option of R052901 Set the Timecard from date as of 03/01/2017 and Timecard thru date as of 03/15/2017
5. Set Data selection employee address number
6. Ran the report R052901 and note UBE appears to loop until terminated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document