E1: 05: Time Entry Self Service Director (P051125) Supervisor Approval Does Not Take Effect
(Doc ID 2711089.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Pay type is set to "Do Not Allow For Future Entry".
An Employee submitted their timecard for approval. Meanwhile, Batch Processor was run to pull this timecard into payroll processing.
The timecard now has a "Processed" flag attached to it.
When the Supervisor logged in to approve the time, there is no indication of the timecard already pulled/processed by the payroll.
Also, the timecard was "available" to be selected and the Approve/Reject/Paid Not approved buttons are still enabled.
If any of these buttons are clicked nothing happened.
1. Set the Pay Type to "Do Not Allow For Future Entry".
2. Tie an employee to a supervisor in the Organizational screen.
3. Enter Daily Time Entry for an employee using the pay type listed above.
4. Run the batch processor R05116Z1I to pull in timecards. (Per California policy; regardless of the timecard approval status, the employee has to be paid for existing timecards).
5. Have the supervisor go into the P051125 Manager Review/Approval.
6. When the supervisor approves the time card have the Approval take place and not remain as it was prior to the supervisor.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document