E1: 17: R31422 Time Entry Update Report Is Allowed To Run Simultaneous and Creates Double Records in F0911 and F3112
(Doc ID 2711848.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R31422 W.O. Hours and Quantity Update is allowed to run simultaneously over the same data selection and launched by the same user and creates double records in F0911 Account Ledger (for maintenance and service orders only) and F3112 Work Order Routing (for maintenance and service as well as MFG orders).
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- In P48201 ZJDE0002 create a SV order. Add some parts, add some labour.
- In P31122, add the actual consumption (the same as the estimated).
- Run R31422 from two browsers with the same user at the same time over the same SV order (there will be 1 second difference until clicking on the second browser).
- In F0911 there are two sets of records instead of only one.
- In F3112, the actual labor time is doubled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document