E1: 42I: Item Branch Record Does Not Exist Error Received When Attempting to Ship Confirm an Outbound Inventory Management Sales Order
(Doc ID 2712373.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Outbound Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer is getting an Item Branch Record Does Not Exist error in shipment confirmation when attempting to ship confirm an outbound inventory detail line.
Item Branch Record Does Not Exist
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create an outbound sales order and select the agreement information.
- During order entry the user revised the price on one line to zero and changed the status to backordered.
- The order line was released using P42117
- The customer ran R42522 to pick the item.
- In Ship Confirm attempt to ship confirm the line. The error Item Branch Record Does Not Exist is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document