E1: 12: After Posting a Disposal Entry to Fixed Assets Via P12102 The BORG field Is Not Updated With The Disposal Amount
(Doc ID 2712378.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fixed Assets - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After disposing of an asset and posting the disposal batch to Fixed Assets via Work With Unposted Entries (P12102), the Original/Beginning Budget (BORG) field on the F1202 is not updated with the disposal amount.
- Dispose of asset using R12101
- Run R09801 to post disposal batch. Turn off the processing option calling R12800.
- Go to P1204 and see asset now shows as disposed.
- Go to P12102 and post the disposal entry to Fixed Assets.
- Check the F1202 data for the asset. See that the BORG field for the disposal is not updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document