E1: 09: General Ledger Post R09801 Causes Database Blocking in SQL Server Database
(Doc ID 2712932.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With job cost general ledger, when running the R09801 for a 2 line journal entry, the application hangs. On the SQL Server database side, a blocking lock occurs, which never clears, until the R09801 is terminated.
1. From Job Cost Constants (P0026) for a company turn on, select all projections constants.
2. Setup a business unit (P0006) for company with type JB (job cost).
3. Setup accounts (P0901) for company and business unit
4. From Job Master (P51006) select a Job Number, Job Budgets, Budget Original. Setup accounts from step 3.
5. From Journal Entry (P0911) create a JE doc type with entries using the accounts setup from step 3.
6. Run R09801 ZJDE0001 for batch created.
Note UBE hangs calling Business function ProcessI0902andI0911Cache (B0000122). View from SQL Server database shows a block on F0911.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document