E1: 08: P08334 Enrollment W Eligibility Enrolls The Employee Again In All Plans When Only One Plan Is Changed
(Doc ID 2713344.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Human Resources Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Installed ESU where it contained Bug 31386893 - ENROLLMENT PARAMETERS IGNORED FOR ENROLLMENT W/ELIGIBILITY AND BATCH ENROLLMENT and tested but the issue is still there. P08334-Enrollment with Eligibility enrolls the employee again in all plans when only one plan is changed.
The employee is enrolled in various Benefit Categories such as Medical, Dental, Vision. In this scenario, the employee originally enrolled in the Waved (WAV) plan option for Medical. Due to life event changes, the employee is now elected to enroll in the Employee only (EEO) option. The user went in the P08334-Enrollment Using Benefits Group Eligibility and stop the WAV option. Next, elected the EEO option to enrolled the employee into the employee only option. When the above scenario is performed, the Date Eligible for all existing categories (example Dental, Vision, etc..) in which the employee is enrolled in the past is changed to the new enrollment date that the Medical with an option of EEO that the employee just enrolled in. In other words, even though the changes made above only touching the Medical Plan and its option and have nothing to do with these other plan IDs within this same categories, it affects all the other plan IDs in which it writes the same date eligible from the newly enrolled medical option EEO to all existing plan ID within the same categories.
- P08350-Categories By Benefit Group with multiple group category (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, life etc.) for one benefit group call HRLY, include initial and continuing eligibility.
- P08334-Enrollment with Eligibility and Enroll an employee in various plan ID within this group HRLY with an effective date of 04/01/2001. In the example, the employee enrolled in a Medical Plan with a Wav (waved) option along with Dental plan with Employee only option, 401K at 5%, Life etc…
- Run payroll to create history.
- Due to life event, the employee no longer wanted to wave Medical plan and would like to enroll into an employee on option (EEO). FP to P08334-Enrollment Eligibility, inquire on the employee in question and use the effective date of 09/01/20 then select the Wav option under Medial plan ID then using Row ->Stop – Auto DT/Sts.
- Next, select the EEO plan to enroll then Row exit Elect then click on the submit button the first time
- Review and see that the Date eligible is changed to 09/01/20 for all other plan IDs along with the system retesting the eligibility for plan ID that have eligibility setup and making these plan ID INE (inlegibile).
- Observe and notice 2 issues:
a. The employee already enrolled in these plans and have met the eligibility. System should not retest or do anything with these plans since the change wasn’t not made to these plan IDs.
b. Date Eligible should only be changed for the record being changed only and should not affect any other plan ID.
- Click submit button the 2nd time to finalized the change and the same issues exhibit in #7 above is presented.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document