E1:07: Audit Fields: User ID, Progam ID & Date Updated Not Updated When Changes Are Made P059121 Union Rates Table
(Doc ID 2713824.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When making changes on the header section such as Thru Date via the Revise Multiple Rcds. Union Rates (P059121/W059121C) form, the system didn’t update the audit fields: User ID (USER), Program ID (PID), and Date Updated (UPMJ). However, when making changes to the detail section such as adding a new record and/or changing the rate, workers comp code etc..the system updated these three fields just fine.
- Fast Path to P059121-Union Rate, inquire on the existing union code then Row exit to Revise Multiple Rcds. Union Rates.
- Expand the Thru Date on this form to the future year.
- Click OK (green checkmark) to save the change.
- Databrowser over the F069126-Union Rate File and locates the three audit fields: User ID (USER), Program ID (PID), and Date Updated (UPMJ).
- Result: these audit fields remain unchanged/not updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document